Tuesday 30 March 2010

Thing 11

I've had a hiatus. No, that's not a medical condition. I've been keeping 23 things for that lull in activity during Friday afternoon desk duty, and suddenly I required headphones and couldn't see the readers appreciating my apparent lack of interest in their 'finding the red book I had last week' query. Actually, that was yesterday's query, but you get the idea.

I subscribed to a couple of BBC podcasts, but I could lose days listening to Punt and Dennis dismantling the week's news, so haven't dared play them. Podcast.com could do with a more effective search engine; I typed library uk into the box and got numerous hits including "The Worldwide Funk & Soul Music Show Funkopathe, Worldwide, Funk, Soul, Boogaloo, Lp, Vinyl, collection". I don't know what Funkopathe is; perhaps I should subscribe. I dread to think what would happen if I ticked the "Show Explicit Content" box.

No comments:

Post a Comment