Tuesday 30 March 2010

Thing 17

I've been looking at wikis this week, wondering whether we can use Weblearn to store, comment on and edit documents for our web team. As part of thing 17 I clicked on the socialouls link and typed in my usual username and password on the offchance that I already had an account. Turns out I do. Turns out the web team already has a wiki there too. Might have to give that a closer look!

In order to prove I'd edited something, I searched for errors at socialouls. I guess everyone else got there first... I formatted some text that was in the wrong font on the blogs page and tried to separate two links that were joined by underlining. I failed in the latter, several times, for which the history gives me several lines of credit! Removing the link and putting it back in again would probably fix it, but it seemed unnecessary and tiresome.

No comments:

Post a Comment