Thursday 18 February 2010

Thing 9

Delicious. Well, I suppose it's good that it no longer contains all those full stops; what was that all about? I've used it before, built up lots of bookmarks that I thought might be useful when I was on a different computer, on holiday, or whatever, then I found I simply didn't use them. Google was quicker for finding the few things I required urgently, and since I generally used either the same computer or a roving profile, all del.icio.us gave me was the same bookmarks, twice. I only ever knew a couple of people who used it, and didn't send them links; I tend to use facebook to share frivolous web content, but I rarely revisit the sites I share at a later date. The site looks pretty much as it always did, and it doesn't excite me. Still, I've done my bit and bookmarked and tagged five sites, all of which I had already saved on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment