Wednesday 17 February 2010

Thing 7

This is the first thing I've really not wanted to do. Yes, I do have a Flickr account, I had one long before they were bought by Yahoo! Yes, I have a Yahoo! ID, it's been my primary address for about a decade. Yes, I know that if you really want to see the photos of my parents' wedding or my grandmother in her greenhouse, you probably could, but I'm not going to invite you. I also use my Yahoo! ID on a daily basis, so creating a new one and signing in has been a nuisance. What I've done is to use an old version of Internet Explorer for 23 Things and nothing else, while my usual ID defaults to Firefox. Unfortunately the click and drag functionality in Flickr isn't working at all, so I've been unable to create a set of my lovely photos (on a theme of 'the view out of the window of the library' - very artistic).

No comments:

Post a Comment